Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Something soft and fuzzy

Like most of all of you, I am a mother. As I think back to my childrens childhoods, one image in my head sticks out. It's the image of my children holding their favorite "blanky".

A childs blanket is often one of their most treasured items. They go to sleep with it, it goes for car rides, they may even carry it around the house.

While Fragrances and More only carries a few childrens items, Little Giraffe baby blankets are some of the nicest and softess I have ever found.



They are available in over 15 different colors and multiple different fabrics including chenille, satin, velvet, and combinations of the three. I highly recommend the chenille. This is by far the most popular and softess.

To top it all off, Fragrances and More offers Free Shipping on every Little Giraffe order!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a mom too, and my baby puts the death grip on his little giraffe blanket when i try to take it away from him. (I'm not evil, but sometimes you gotta get to the bottom of things, so to speak). This is simply the softest blanket around!

Carol said...

It's so true. I'm partial to the one that has chenille on both sides.

I've use one of the big throws for myself.